Valentine’s Day Chocolate Pretzel Treats
Check out these adorable heart shaped Valentine’s Day Chocolate Pretzel Treats! They are just as easy to make as our Pecan Rolo Pretzel bites we told you about for Christmas. (that was a highly popular recipe post)
This is the type of recipe I can semi-homemade. All the ingredients are already baked and you are just going to make them pretty and Valentine’s Day themed! The kids love to help with these too.
Nothing is better than a sweet and salty treat. That’s why these are so popular!
Valentine's Day Chocolate Pretzel Treats
- Mini Pretzels
- Hershey Fudge Hearts
- Valentine M&M's
- Valentine Decorations
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place pretzels on baking sheet
- Place a fudge heart on each pretzel
- Place in oven for about a minute (watch them closely).
- Remove from oven and press 1 M&M in the middle of each heart and/or sprinkle with the decorations.
- Allow to cool completely before trying to move.
TIP: We used those really small heart shaped sprinkles (just like these) to give it that extra special look!
Don’t miss our other Valentines Day recipes and crafts:
Valentine’s Day Wreath (decorated with paper and easy to make)
Valentine’s Day Lollipop Bouquet made with Candy Canes and chocolate!
Valentine’s Day Easy Strawberry Fudge (only 2 ingredients)