Check out this neat recipe for an amazing Vegetarian Korma! Korma is a super delicious food that originates in South or Central Asia, for those who don’t know what Korma is. The recipe below will take you step by step into making this delicious asian style dish to make for an amazing dinner! For best results, try serving the korma on rice!
If you like this recipe, we have plenty of other vegetarian recipes waiting for you! Check out our Vegetarian Lasagna, or even our Vegetarian Risotto Recipe!
Looking for more great tasting recipes like this?? Check out this Easy Vegetarian Recipes cookbook that is FREE (the kindle edition) on Amazon right now!!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 potatoes cubed
- 4 carrots cubed
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper seeded and sliced
- 3 tablespoons ground unsalted cashews
- 1 4 ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro for garnish
- Take the vegetable oil, and heat it on a skillet that is over a medium heat. Stir in the onion now, and cook this until it is tender. Now you can mix in your ginger and garlic, and continue to cook on the skillet for another minute. Mix in your potatoes, carrots, jalapeno, cashews, and tomato sauce now. Be sure not to forget to season this with salt and curry powder! Cook this altogether, stirring all the while, for about 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Once that is done, stir in the peas, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and cream into the skillet. Reduce the heat down to a low heat, cover the skillet, and allow this to simmer for about 10 minutes or so. Garnish the finished result with cilantro, and it is ready to serve.
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy.
Tried this recipe? Mention @ISaveA2Z or tag #KetoFriendlyRecipes!