Caramel Apple Cupcakes
Check out this neat recipe that we have for some delicious Caramel Apple Cupcakes! If you’ve been looking for some unique sweets to satisfy your sweet tooth, then you are in luck! The recipe below will take you through all the steps you need to take in order to make these delicious sweets! Be sure to check out some of our other great recipes if you liked this one! Go check out our No Bake Twinkie Strawberry Dessert, our Creamsicle Cake, our Fresh Rhubarb Pie recipe, and many more! With all of these different kinds of dessert recipes roaming around, there is very little room for you to be left disappointed! If you would like to see more dessert recipes, you can be sure to check them out right here!
If you just so happen to bake sweets quite often, and you are looking for some new recipes to try, then this neat cookbook here might be of interest to you! With the recipes here, and the recipes you will find in that cookbook, there is absolutely no way you can go wrong! Try them out and see what you think!
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 cup Apple Juice
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Granny Smith Apple peeled cored and shredded
- 10 oz Caramels about 36
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 24 wooden sticks
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine cake mix, apple juice, vegetable oil, and eggs in a large bowl.
- Mix until well blended.
- Mix in shredded apple, and fill the prepared liners about 2/3 full.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.
- Melt the caramels with milk over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly.
- Spread melted caramel over the cupcakes.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and insert a wooden stick into the center of each.