Copycat Bang Bang Shrimp
Check out this neat and amazing recipe for a Copycat Bang Bang Shrimp! This recipe is near famous if you love spicy foods. If you love the original Bang Bang Shrimp from Bonefish Grill, then you will absolutely love this copycat recipe to bring the great tastes of the Bang Bang Shrimp right to your very own kitchen because it tastes just like the original! The recipe below will bring you through each and every step you will need to make this delicious shrimp meal!
If you call yourself a fan of shrimp, then we have plenty more shrimp recipes for you! Be sure to check out our amazing Coconut Shrimp Curry, our Grilled Marinated Shrimp, our Oven Fried Shrimp, and even this great Shrimp Scampi Sauce for all of your shrimp needs!
If you are looking for some other different kinds of copycat recipes, you can be sure to check them out here!
If you’re still looking for some more amazing seafood recipes, then there’s no need to worry! You might want to check out this neat cookbook with more than 120 recipes that include the preparation fish or shellfish! What seafood lover wouldn’t want to at lest take a peak in this cookbook? If you’re that one seafood lover, don’t hesitate to check it out now!
- 1 lb of shrimp shelled and deveined smaller shrimp works the best
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of Thai sweet chili sauce
- 3 -5 drops of hot chili sauce just a few drops
- 1/2-3/4 cup of cornstarch to coat the shrimp in
- Mix the mayo and other sauces for coating.
- Bread the shrimp in the cornstarch.
- Deep fat fry the shrimp until it is lightly brown.
- Drain it on paper towel and put the shrimp in a bowl and coat the shrimp with the sauce.
- Serve in a lettuce lined bowl and top with chopped scallions.