Lose Fat Workout
Banish that excess belly fat with one lose fat workout that is sure to pay off. Burn those carbs, get back your curve and at the same time work on building your abs (Talk about killing two birds with one stone!). Get ready and put on your sweating gears. You are about to sweat out the stubborn fat, like the gut or the thighs with these simple exercises that you can do at the comfort of home.
1. Squats: Feet apart, Move your hip to knee-level up and down. Stop when in the squat position and hold one count and repeat.
2. Lunges: Put your right foot forward and bend the right knee, making them in line with the floor. Repeat it for the next leg.
3. Climber: Get down on all fours and straighten your left leg. Bend your right knee to touch your chest. Do the same for the other leg.
4. Kick away: Lie flat on your back. Raise both the legs by 30 degrees. Keeping one leg steady, raise the other one to 45 degree. Alternate between the two legs.
5. Press-Up: It never fails! Rest face down on the ground. Supporting your weight on your hands, bend your elbows and dip lower. Push back up by straightening your elbow.
6. Wall sit: Lean against a wall and keep your legs before you. Slide along the wall, keeping your back straight, making a right angle with the ground. Hold the position for 45 seconds and release.
This workout is meant for a 20-30 minutes easy drill. Remember to warm up for a couple of minutes before starting. Each exercise is to be done for 45 seconds followed by a 15 second rest and move on to the next exercise. Once you’ve completed the drill, you can rest for a minute and repeat it two more times.