Easy Apple Cider Glazed Donuts
Check out our neat and amazing recipe for these super Easy Apple Cider Glazed Donuts! If you have been looking for some unique and delicious dessert recipes, then you can look no further! The recipe below will bring you through all of the steps you will need to take in order to make these Easy Apple Cider Glazed Donuts! If you happened to like this recipe, then you should be sure to check our our other great recipes! Such as our Coconut Cream Cheese Pound Cake, ourPumpkin Pie Cake, our Pumpkin Pie Bites, our Pumpkin Pie Fudge, or even our Baked Apple Chimichangas, and plenty of others!
If you happened to like any of the recipes I have listed here, then you should definitely try out this neat cookbook for everything sweet and wonderful! You will be sure to find the best dessert recipes with this! With all of these recipes here, you will be sure to find the perfect recipe for any occasion that you could need something sweet! May it be for a holiday, some other type of special occasion, or just for your friends and family! You will be all set!
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 tbsp Apple Cider
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Sugar
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Heat oil over medium heat to about 350.
- Combine cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar in a shallow bowl and mix well.
- In another bowl, beat powdered sugar and apple cider with whisk until smooth.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits.
- Using small cutter, cut hole in center of each.
- Place biscuits in hot oil and fry each side until golden brown.
- Remove from oil, dust in cinnamon sugar mixture and place on cooling rack.
- Drizzle each donut with glaze.