Pot Roast Crockpot Recipe
Here’s a really good slow cooker pot roast recipe that is a must to try! Pot Roast tends to be a weekly favorite in our home and I guarantee it’s because of this recipe! It’s one of those heathly recipes that you can devour!
Listen up busy Moms! This one literally takes only 5 minutes to prep! The pot roast recipe can be made into many different variations when you add different vegetables every time you make it too.
Have you ever wondered why some pot roast crockpot recipes are very moist while others tend to be dry? The secret is the meat! I always purchase the boneless chuck roast! It is the best for your slow cooker recipes!
- Boneless Chuck Roast
- 1 large can of cream of mushroom soup or 2 small cans (you can use cream of celery too)
- 2 cans of vegetables or 1 bag of frozen veggies (your choice)
- spray the crockpot with cooking spray to avoid sticking
- add the boneless chuck roast first
- add the veggies (drained)
- add the can(s) of condensed soup
- Cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low