French Dip Recipe
Check out this new French Dip Recipe! This recipe is here to offer you one of our best dishes that you can make using your slow cooker crockpot! The recipe seems a bit long, but it will be sure to bring you step by step into making this great French Dip right from your very own kitchen! The beef that you can make out of this recipe is something that you are not going to be able to pass up, I can promise you! If you’re looking for some of our other great crockpot recipes, then look no further! We have plenty floating around on this site! Check out our Crockpot Cheese Steak Recipe, our Crockpot Baked Pasta Recipe, our Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe, or even our Crockpot French Toast Recipe! If you don’t seem too very interested in any of those that I listed, then we have so much more! If you like slow cookers, that is the section for you!
Check out this great crockpot and slow cooker recipe book too!
- 4 lb Beef Roast
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 small Onion quartered
- 1 tbsp Rosemary
- 3 Bay Leaves
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 6 cup Water
- 8 Sub Rolls
- Bell Peppers optional
- Onions optional
- Cheese optional
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Place rosemary in bay leaves in a piece of cheesecloth and gather it up and tie with twine/string.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove bay leaves and rosemary and discard.
- Remove and shred beef.
- Strain juices to serve as Au Jus.
- Return everything to crock pot on warm and serve.
- If you like, you can sauté onions and peppers and add cheese to the sandwiches.
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!