Crockpot Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Hey guys, check out this fantastic Crockpot Breakfast Casserole Recipe! Are you looking for something to spice up that bland old normal breakfast? Then this casserole recipe will be perfect for you! It’s delicious and great for the whole family! Don’t have a Crockpot yet? Here are some Crockpots you can look for! We’ve got tons of other Crockpot Recipes as well! Be sure to check out our Chicken and Stuffing Recipe, and even our Taco Soup Recipe! Both using a Crockpot!
- 1 bag Frozen Hash Brown Potatoes 32 oz
- 1 lb Bacon
- 1 Small Onion diced
- 8 oz Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper diced
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper diced
- 12 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- Cut bacon in to small pieces, cook and drain (You could use precooked bacon to speed up the process).
- Add half bag of hash browns to bottom of slow cooker.
- Add half your bacon.
- Add half your onions.
- Add half your green and red peppers.
- Add half your cheese.
- Add remaining hash browns.
- Add remaining bacon.
- Add remaining onions.
- Add remaining green and red peppers.
- Add remaining cheese.
- In a medium sized bowl beat eggs and milk together.
- Pour egg mixture over your casserole.
- Add salt and pepper on top.
- Cook on Low for 4 hours or warm for 8 hours.
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!
Click +1 Below